@pratik I probably need to write it up in more depth, but here's the quick overview:
- (Optional) Create a new action group called Micro.blog or Publishing or whatever.
- Add this action and this action. These allow you to post with and without titles. I didn't create these, but they do everything needed.
- Install this shortcut. This is for image uploads.
- In Drafts, create a new action that automatically runs the above shortcut. You'll be prompted to choose an image when you run that action. It'll append the markdown to the currently open Draft.
- For Quotebacks, edit the extension settings in drafts. Make sure "Drafts" is chosen as the template type. Replace the existing text in there with:
<blockquote class="quoteback" darkmode="" data-title="[[title]]" data-author="" cite="[[url]]">
<footer><cite> <a href="[[url]]">[[url]]</a></cite></footer> </blockquote>
<script note="" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/Blogger-Peer-Review/quotebacks@1/quoteback.js"></script>
That's the quick and dirty of it.